Re: figure crash

From: mcelebi
Subject: Re: figure crash
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 13:38:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Dear

I solved the problem by installing new version 5.2 with snap But I can't
install the packages now. Could you help me please.
The command prompt in octave is:

kg install /home/mcelebi/İndirilenler/instrument-control-0.3.1.tar.gz
configure: error: in `/tmp/oct-sognrY/instrument-control-0.3.1/src':
configure: error: C++ compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details
checking whether the C++ compiler works... no

pkg: error running the configure script for instrument-control.
error: called from
    configure_make at line 82 column 9
    install at line 190 column 7
    pkg at line 441 column 9

I installed C++ compiler. I  tried lots of methods as I red on the net. But
no solution. How can I install the packages.
When I was using octave 4 I installed all the packages from deb. Thanks for
advance.