Re: Symbolic Error

From: Harishkumar U
Subject: Re: Symbolic Error
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 21:54:00 +0530

Hi,

I am using windows 7. No haven't used symbolic previously in this PC nor anywhere

Best,
Harish

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 9:48 PM Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 11:38 AM harish3679 <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey thanks,

I did its the recent version. However though those commands both show error.
Do I need to install sympy aswell to get it work?

Did you have symbolic running previously? Symbolic has always needed python and sympy.  I thought the package shouldn't even have installed without being able to find python.

What OS are you using?\

See the Installation section for your OS: https://github.com/cbm755/octsympy/wiki

--
Harish Kumar

M: +91 9488309620, Whatsapp: +91 9944308505

E: address@hidden

15/36, Ramanna Layout 2, Bharathi Park Road 2,

Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore -641 043. Tamil Nadu, India