Re: Country of Origin Verification-3144

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: Country of Origin Verification-3144
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:24:59 +0100

Hi Christian,
as Origin we can say USA, as the original author is there

https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-eaton-a6764814/

But I suspect that the software has been wrongly classified
in your internal NASA paperwork.

It can be downloaded free of charge from the Website
https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/about.html
https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html

and it is covered by GNU General Public License
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html

Regards
Marco