Download Error

From: Doğukan Üyük
Subject: Download Error
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 14:51:52 +0000

Hi, I am a student in Turkey,

I tried to download the new and lastest version (octave-5.2.0_1-w64-installer.exe) for my computer to do my university hw. However when i clicked the button for download, there is an attention. It says that,archive format is unknown or corrupt. Also, I tried other options too but it gives me the same result I tried even last old versions but I could not download. Please can you help me ?? I am waiting your responses.
Have a nice day.

Windows 10 için Posta ile gönderildi