Re: Octave 5.2.0_1 Windows can't find the script

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave 5.2.0_1 Windows can't find the script
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 10:15:27 -0400

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:08 AM Vinícius Silvestre <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I tried to install Octave 5.2.0_1 which is the newest version in a windows 10 64 bit, but every time I try to execute the program it shows this message.

Which file did you download, where is it located, and how did you try to install it?  This is the message we usually see when someone download the zip package and tries to just run the program from inside the zip file.

Please see the instructions at the wiki page below and let us know if you need further help:
https://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows