Re: Must all coefficients for fsolve be numeric???????

From: ttonon
Subject: Re: Must all coefficients for fsolve be numeric???????
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 23:15:11 -0500 (CDT)

B.Green and Jose, you both pointed me in the right direction.  I'm familiar
with Common statements and variables used in other programming such as
Fortran and C++, and it makes sense.  I'll read up on Global parameters, and
although there are many parameters in the equations I'll need to pass on,
it's doable.

I'm slowly understanding how Octave can be useful for my problems, and
indeed, even how this forum works.  Thanks for all the help.

Tom