Re: Matlab v7.3

From: ellocco
Subject: Re: Matlab v7.3
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 17:50:32 -0500 (CDT)

It is a known issue that Octave cannot handle v7.3 properly:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45706

And my hope since 10 mounth was that the new Octave that came out in Feb.
2020
will be able to handle mat-v7.3-files.

The reason why Octave users would like to load v7.3-mat is the
enhanced file size (unfortunatly the mat-files are generated by Matlab).

The reason to mention Java is just that there is an established
inteface octave-Java-Runtime_Environment

The example that I have at hand is too large to share.

Next time I have acccess on a Matlab-machine I will write
a small example.