Re: Help with Octave standalone

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: Help with Octave standalone
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 18:09:50 +0100

Am 15. März 2020 um 16:47 Uhr schrieb "Ian McCallion":
> OK. Thanks again. So the final follow-up question is, is there work
> going on to avoid emitting the spurious DEBUG message?

I also see this when I print using the gnuplot graphics toolkit on Windows.
I think I remember having read about it before. But I can't find a bug report
about it right now.
Please, feel free to open a bug report about the spurious warning on Savannah
[1]. Maybe someone will take it up.

Markus

[1): https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=octave