Re: About simulink

From: Nicklas Karlsson
Subject: Re: About simulink
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 18:25:31 +0100

Think Scilab have. Worked a little bit more than ten year as an engineer and my
experience is Simulink is not particularly useful though it give a good view of
the signal path.

Difference between Simulink and ordinary programming language is to a large
degree in Simulink equation is drawn as figures while using ordinary
programming they are written in text. Then doing math I usually write in text
with formatting, would be interesting if progamming language allowed LaTeX
formatted variable names.

Guess Simscape or Modelica is more useful. For electric circuit or powe
electronics I would prefer som kind of circuit simulator, they are always
called spice for some reason. These are different since you do not have to the
math yourself.

Regards Nicklas Karlsson