Re: Help with Octave standalone

From: ashwin damle
Subject: Re: Help with Octave standalone
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 20:50:44 +0530

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 09:21, ashwin damle <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 06:43, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 05:08:50 +0530, ashwin damle wrote:
> Could you please let me know how you set the OCTAVE_HOME in your windows
> 10? I added a variable called OCTAVE_HOME->C:\Octave\Octave-5.2.0\mingw64.

I'm not sure how it helps, since Octave can install in any directory,
but I set OCTAVE_HOME to C:\Program Files\Octave\5.2.0\mingw64.

> It does not work. Please guide.

It works for me.

Good luck,

--
mike

Hello,

I will try and update you on this. I have no idea why it is not working. I have done this before and it worked with older version of GNU Octave. I will check.

At least I know that I am not doing anything incorrect.

Thank you.
Ashwin
--
Ashwin Damle

Hello Support,

FYI, v4.4.1 does not show the above problem.

I cannot fathom why I am not able to use v 5.2. I used version 4.4.1 for now.

Thanks,
--
Ashwin Damle