Re: Zip issue

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Zip issue
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 11:14:25 +0900

On 3/11/20 6:08 AM, ali sobh wrote:
> I zipped up 5 M files that would open just fine before zipping but if I
> try opening them after zipping i get this error message that if i click
> create nothing happens, am I doing something wrong?

If I get you right, you try to open M-files from within a ZIP-file?  I
think this does not work (in any editor).  What has to happen if you
edit a file from the ZIP-file: it must be extracted and copied to a
temporary location.  The modified file has to be included into the
ZIP-file again while removing the old version of that file.  Too much
effort, especially, if the ZIP-file is large.

Extract the ZIP-file properly and open the desired M-file.

HTH,
Kai