Re: Bounces

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Bounces
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 08:18:11 +0900

On 3/8/20 9:28 AM, Thomas D. Dean wrote:
> I have been a member of this list for a long time.
>
> Now and then, I get a 'bounces' notification.  As far as I know, I have
> not changed anything.
>
> How do I find out what system is bouncing emails?
>
> Tom Dean

Who is the sender of those bouncing mails, can you attach a copy of such
mail?

I remember to had some trouble with bouncing messages, while being
accidentally double-subscribed to the mailing list by nabble [1] and
mailman [2].  But I do not remember the details.  Maybe unsubscribe both
and subscribe again?

HTH,
Kai

[1] https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/