Re: How to change the scale on a contour plot colorbar

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: How to change the scale on a contour plot colorbar
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 10:36:53 -0500

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 10:09 AM James Watts (Contractor) <address@hidden> wrote:

It doesn’t appear to be.  I can set the limits and value range for each color

( You can see I have – the peak value is 17 and each color is worth 4),

but I can’t make the numbers (in this case 15, 10, 5) line up with the color changes on the bar – so I’d like the change from red to yellow to be marked ‘13’, and the change from yellow to green to be marked ‘9’

Please reply to the entire group, I'm just one volunteer who doesn't know much about figure/graphics objects