GSOC 2020 PROJECT CONTRIBUTION

From: Shivam Baranwal 19BCE1350
Subject: GSOC 2020 PROJECT CONTRIBUTION
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 00:28:55 +0530

Sir, I have been referred by Mr. Nicholas Jankowski and he told me to speak to you. After going through the projects in detail, I have found my interest in the Image analysis project that works to improve octave's image IO. I now have a very clear idea of what the project deals with and have gone to the depths of the things that are required in it. A C++ class can be implemented to create new octave class def functions that might enhance the graphical features of the output. The Tiff can also be implemented using class definition around libtiff. This tiffclass will then enhance the read,write and info for Tiff files. This can then be implemented on matlab to include the file to octave at a later stage. I am very excited to handle and to contribute to this project for the Google Summer Of Code 2020 along with you. Please consider me as a capable team member because I am a very hardworking and determined student. Please write to me soon.
Thank you!