64-bit indexing for blas

From: JuanPi
Subject: 64-bit indexing for blas
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 14:18:08 +0100

Hi all,

I followed the instructions in the manual to build 64-bit BLAS indexing
https://octave.org/doc/interpreter/Compiling-Octave-with-64_002dbit-Indexing.html

I tried with the configure command there (directly modifying library
and include search paths) but the configure logs shows

64-bit array dims and indexing:       yes
64-bit BLAS array dims and indexing:  no

I opted for a more clear configure command

./../../default/configure JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/
--prefix=/opt/octave-dev64 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/suitesparse
--with-arpack-includedir=/opt/include/arpack
--with-arpack-libdir=/opt/lib
--with-lapack-libdir=/opt/lib/liblapack.a
--with-blas=/opt/lib/libblas.a --with-qrupdate-libdir=/opt/lib

but still I can't get satisfactory config logs.

How can activate this?

--
JuanPi Carbajal
https://goo.gl/ayiJzi

-----
“An article about computational result is advertising, not
scholarship. The actual scholarship is the full software environment,
code and data, that produced  the  result.”
- Buckheit and Donoho