Re: Question

From: GoSim
Subject: Re: Question
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 11:39:58 -0600 (CST)

Yes, I have done it and I am working on my 2nd program using this concept.
Subprocess it, it means that you run octave from your app. Have m-files
ready or make it secret with stdin and m-files as strings in your app, you
can create separate files with parameters that the user set and that your
octave mscripts access.

You can autocreate the whole m-file or just autocreate the parameter part.

It's seamless and pro level. Only negative part is that m-scripts are slow
in comparison to compiled code if your are doing large calculations, but
there are so many tools in octave which gives a lot of possibilities.