Indexing array elements inside a cell in C++ API

From: rupakrokade
Subject: Indexing array elements inside a cell in C++ API
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 01:00:33 -0600 (CST)

In octave if you do c = {[1;2]}, it will result in the following output.
*c =
{
  [1,1] =

     1
     2

}*

The problem is I do not know a way to access the second element of the
array. Doing c(2,1) says

*error: c(2,_): but c has size 1x1*

Notice that it says the size is 1x1 whereas the array is clearly of size
2x1.

I actually want to index the array inside the cells within a C++ code using
Octave's API. *feval()* returns me a cell containing such an array and I am
struggling to index it. Please help.