Re: ocl package 1.1.1 release on octave forge

From: Jinchuan Tang
Subject: Re: ocl package 1.1.1 release on octave forge
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 17:28:07 +0000

Dear Matt,

Congratulations! You are welcome!

Best wishes,
Jinchuan

From: Matthias W. Klein <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, 22 January 2020, 17:19
To: address@hidden; Maintainers GNU Octave
Cc: Jinchuan Tang
Subject: ocl package 1.1.1 release on octave forge

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that the latest ocl package version 1.1.1 has been uploaded to octave forge [1].

The package offers OpenCL support for parallelization, also including support for complex numbers, a memory manager enhancing performance and further fixes; see [2] for the NEWS.

I would like to thank Olaf Till, John Donoghue, and Philip Nienhuis for reviewing and testing this version and for preceeding discussions, and Kai Torben Ohlhus for giving a new jolt to the project's status.  Also, I am grateful for discussions with Jinchuan Tang on versions 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 "pre-release".

Any comments, reviews, or bug reports are welcome, either by e-mail or by discussion / ticket on the project homepage [3].

Please note that future releases will appear on octave forge [1] as well as on [3], whereas older releases (<=1.1.0) will be available from [3] only.

Best,
Matt

[1] https://octave.sourceforge.io/ocl/index.html
[2] https://octave.sourceforge.io/ocl/NEWS.html