Re: Venn diagrams

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: Venn diagrams
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 11:28:00 +0100

Francesco Potortì:

Sebastian Schöps:
>I know, it's the Octave mailing list ... but since you are an academic, did
>you consider tikz/latex
>(http://www.texample.net/tikz/examples/venn-diagram/)? Maybe even scripted
>via Octave?

Thank you Sebastian, but I would like to get drawings where the areas are
really the requested ones, so to get a visual impression of the aret ratios.

The program I wrote does just this.  Again:

http://fly.isti.cnr.it/pub/software/octave/venn3circles.m

and try

octave> demo venn3circles

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107