Using Octave functions in c++

From: david myers
Subject: Using Octave functions in c++
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 14:51:18 +0000

Hello,

Is there any way of making use of Octave's functionality in a c++ program? I've seen Octave and c++ mentioned together quite a lot but is it actually possible to use Octave's functions in c++? For example, could I create an FIR filter using the fir2 function and return the results to a vector inside c++, just like you would do in Octave itself?
Really appreciate any help on this, thanks!