Re: Cant fix this issue. Please help

From: Brett Green
Subject: Re: Cant fix this issue. Please help
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 10:51:05 -0500

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 3:48 AM Bala Vignesh <address@hidden> wrote:
I am new user to OCtave. I am using windows 10 and Octave 5.1

I am trying to write data into excel file. I have installed io file from
forge. But i am getting error of following

Detected XLS interfaces: warning: duplicate type octave_com_object
warning:  No Java support found (no Java JRE or JDK?)
warning: called from
    getxlsinterfaces at line 122 column 11
    xlsopen at line 262 column 17
    xlsread at line 233 column 11
    mainBallistic at line 35 column 2

warning: legend: specifying location with a numeric argument is obsolete and
will be removed from a future version of Octave, use a string specification
instead
warning: called from
    legend at line 211 column 7
    mainBallistic at line 92 column 1
error: legend: invalid location specified
error: called from
    legend at line 218 column 9
    mainBallistic at line 92 column 1

Please anyone know what this is?

The chance that someone would be able to help you would be much greater if we were able to see the code you used which generated this error.