Re: Bug imagesc in Octave 5.1.0.0

From: Hartmut
Subject: Re: Bug imagesc in Octave 5.1.0.0
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 11:17:10 -0600 (CST)

Dear Patrick,

it is good to hear that you use Octave in a professional environment.

I have tried to reproduce your buggy behavior of the imagesc command. But I
could not reproduce it when using some of my own image files.

Could you provide a full working m-code example of this buggy behavior?
Including an image file that shows this behavior when used? If you do this,
it is probably the best thing to directly open a new bug report on the bug
tracker: [1]

Thanks

    Hartmut

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=octave