Octave should create a forum

From: GoSim
Subject: Octave should create a forum
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 13:44:22 -0600 (CST)

A real forum, not like nabble which is more like a backup for a mailing list
and with a horrible user interface. I think it would be good for your
community and would increase activity with more questions and answers and
info in general.

There are free forums for example. It wouldn't work without dev support as
moderators.

There are free forums where you can just register and easily create a forum
online, I can do that if there is support. See it as a start, if there is
interest and activity an independent forum can be created.

A good example is FreeCAD which has an excellent forum with a lot of active
members. It really elevates the whole thing.