Tricks to make the m-code invisible

From: GoSim
Subject: Tricks to make the m-code invisible
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 15:19:24 -0600 (CST)

I am running Octave as a subprocess in my system identification app and want
to keep the m-files hidden because my new methods are world leading and I
don't want them copied by competitors. So I am asking for ideas on how to do
that. My only idea so far is to put the m-file as a string in my java
program and create the m-file with this string and then run octave and
directly when octave have started delete the file. I think Octave reads the
whole file and doesn't need the file after it has been read once. Any other
and hopefully better ideas? Thanks.