Re: mkoctfile on windows

From: JuanPi
Subject: Re: mkoctfile on windows
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 17:03:02 +0100

Dear all,

I have solved the problem.

1. use mkoctfile instead of any specific compiler
2. when linking a mex file to objects generated from fortran source
code, use -lgfortran when
3. There ws a header file "matrix.h" included whic was causing all the
troubles, I removed this include.

If you are using Octave on windows you can double chec and let me know
if this package installs well from its repository. Run

pkg install
https://gitlab.com/hnickisch/gpml-matlab/uploads/e8bafa6308e81a1e61b8da51fef1a95a/gpml-4.2.0.tar.gz

there will be some warnings regarding missing docstrings but the
package should be installed without issues. I tested on Windows 10
using the installer (admin rights) and also using the zip file (after
running post-install.bat and octave-firsttime.vbs).

Regards,

Thanks

--
JuanPi Carbajal