Re: legend is too large

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: legend is too large
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 20:16:16 +0100

>I want to restrict the area of the legend
>Not the text of the legend

Luca, you cannot assume that people work for you.  This list is made of
people who like to help others working on Octave.  You should be
grateful for that and do your homework before asking.

You should tell us what you did (with code), what you want to do (with
examples, if possible) and what you did try and fail.  Without that, you
are asking us to do your work for you.  This is not what this list is
about.

Do you have code for reproducing your case?  Have you read the manual?
What pages exactly?  What have you understood?  What have you tried?

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107