How to call a function that is in another file?

From: Farzad Torabi
Subject: How to call a function that is in another file?
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 14:54:10 +0100

Hi All

I have several files in a folder that each of them is a function and each one should call the other file.
there is no Main.py constructed , so I need to call the main function from command prompt , but when I type the function name with its inputs, I don't get any output since it seems like first the function mfile should be loaded. How do I do that ?

--
SeyedFarzad Torabi
Master of Mech. Eng.