Re: Smoothing a roughly sinusoidal signal

From: Ian McCallion
Subject: Re: Smoothing a roughly sinusoidal signal
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 17:29:08 +0000

On Friday, 8 November 2019, llrjt100 <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks Ian - I had a look at Kalman filters and it's a bit scary with my
practically zero knowledge of this sort of thing. I think I'd definitely
need some help to sort it out. Do you have any idea where I could find an
engineer with suitable experience to help me out on a paid basis? (I hope
this is an appropriate question to post here - please let me know if not!)

Hi Robert,

I don't know anyone who could help.

Maybe you have already received an offer as a result of your post to this list but if not I'd go through the normal job market channels. From a quick google of astrotrac it sounds like there might be an ongoing requirement for a control systems engineer anyway. Good luck!

Ian