Re: fortran from octave

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: fortran from octave
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 18:29:39 +0200

Am 25. Oktober 2019 um 18:14 Uhr schrieb "AURORA GONZALEZ VIDAL":
> Hello Markus and all
>
> thank you for your answer. In such appendix, they indicate to change stop
> with xstop. Appart from that, there is no other indication given that I only
> have a .f file, do you know if I need to create a C wrapper as it is written
> in the appendix?

I have no background in Fortran. But if I were in your shoes, I'd try to follow
the example in the manual and call your Fortran function from a C++ wrapper.
If I understand correctly, you *can* use XSTOPX instead of STOP in your Fortran
code. But that is optional (although preferred). Just use the F77_XFCN or
F77_FCN macros accordingly.

Markus