Re: making a video (animated plot)

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: making a video (animated plot)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 18:25:38 +0200

Hi Pantxo,

Am 03.10.19 um 22:40 schrieb Pantxo:
> Thanks. Indeed, the VideoWriter works for me too with the synthetic data
> from doit.m, but for some reason I am unable to use data obtained from
> getframe, e.g. the example from movie.m won't produce a readable video:

I removed old cruft and added your example as demo_write_sombrero_video.m

See also https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/video/ci/devel/tree/HACKING
how to get into without the need to make a forge package

Until now there are 2 low-level read/write demos and 2 high-level
classdef read/write examples

I want to keep the original OpenCV code as original as possible to make
merges from upstream easier.

-- Andy