AW: AW: gramm Package installation for Octave

From: Elias Alvarez Jaramillo
Subject: AW: AW: gramm Package installation for Octave
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 16:31:05 +0200

I can confirm that using the solution suggested by Dmitri works to get rid of the error and get the example file running until the end with some warnings. Plots are generated correctly like in Matlab.

I also had to Restart my Octave session and reload and save the path.

Thanks sincerly guys!

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Elias Alvarez Jaramillo

B.Eng. Insdustrial Engineering/ B.Eng. Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Werkstudent (Produktionsanalyst) Wildauer Schmiede und Kurbellwelle GmbH/

Working Student (Production Analyst) Wildauer Schmiede und Kurbellwelle GmbH.

Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau
Faculty:                     Engineering and Science:

Coursing Major:        M.Eng Technical Management
Year:                        TMM19

E-Mail:                address@hidden