Re: 3d plotting

From: Brett Green
Subject: Re: 3d plotting
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 11:53:02 -0400

It's most helpful if you copy and paste the original error message.

I've never really used meshgrid or dlmread for any of my work, so this may be a useless suggestion... have you tried it without transposing the first argument x?
x=meshgrid(data(1,2:28))
y=meshgrid(data(2:7,1))
z=data(2:7,2:28)

- Brett Green