Re: a difficult homework

From: shivax
Subject: Re: a difficult homework
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 10:35:45 -0500 (CDT)

I simplified the problem with an example code .. the only difference is that
the vector b and the vector c are not as in the example (1: x) but they are
pointers to the position of the base matrix
Now if I have to bring back my original code I do a little effort .. and
it's very long .. and it's divided by modules so I find it hard to bring
back all the code executed
However I can tell you what it is for or the basic matrix is a financial
curve and what I want to find is the distance between different points of
the curve .. These points are given to me by another function that I built
that takes into account many factors
Excuse for my bad english (i use google translate)