Integration / curve fitting

From: Ruan Pieterse
Subject: Integration / curve fitting
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 21:29:29 +0200

Hi Everyone

I’m in desperate need of help, I’m working on my final masters project, as part of this I have a non linear ODE which I need to integrate, at the same rate I need to fit this data to experimental data I’ve generated.

At this stage I have a function which I’m passing to ODE45, with 4 parameters which I need to optimise. I want to use lsqcurvefit but I have no idea how to incorporate this.

Regards

Ruan Pieterse