octave for windows: plot opens figure but does not draw

From: karima AMARI
Subject: octave for windows: plot opens figure but does not draw
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 07:21:35 -0500 (CDT)

Hello!
I have installed Octave-4.4.1- in windows 7 following the procedure in the
"octave for windows" wiki site, i've included all the package and used auto
to load them at start (not including ad, nan, gsl) as described. When i try
to plot a graphic, the figure window just pops up but it is transparent and
i can only see my screen behind. When i move the pointer inside the windows,
i can see the quote varying in a bottom bar but no graph at all.

How can i solve my problem?

I've also try to install apart gnuplot, but i don't know how to have it seen
by octave.

I do thank you all for the help!!!