Re: Informations

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Informations
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 09:18:31 -0700

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 12:57:56 -0300, Andrés Heemann Pereira Neto wrote:
> My output needs to be a protocol of type http, mqtt or something of the
> type, so that I can use as input on node-red. Thanks for the help.

It looks to me like you'll want to use the "webwrite" function in Octave
to send a HTTP POST to an API endpoint. This function is only available
in Octave version 6, which hasn't been released yet. If you are willing
to use the bleeding edge, you can try that. If not, you can have Octave
shell out to a curl command line with the "system" function.

--
mike