Re: Informations

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Informations
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 11:49:34 -0400

**please Reply All to always include the list, as I may not always have all answers **

Hello Nicholas.
My output needs to be a protocol of type http, mqtt or something of the type, so that I can use as input on node-red.

 ok. look at the functions available in the IO toolbox.  you can always use the c-style file outputs to manually create text files containing whatever mark-up language is needed, but there may already be some higher level functions to make that easier.