Re: Informations

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Informations
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 10:21:48 -0400

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:30 AM Andrés Heemann Pereira Neto <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi, I would like to know if GNU Octave can export the solutions of my program, and what form is it?

 what sort of data is contained in your 'solutions'?  Octave is a coding/scripting language with a number of options for saving data and writing output files, largely limited just by your ability to code an acceptable output format.  If you can provide a bit more information about what you would like your output to look like, we may be able to point you in the right direction.

I recommend you start with the section of the Octave Help documentation on inputs/outputs, mainly useful for saving variables and reading/creating arbitrary text files:
https://octave.org/doc/interpreter/Input-and-Output.html#Input-and-Output

the io package can also provide some other data formats, including spreadsheets:
https://octave.sourceforge.io/io/