Re: Coloring grid spaces in a 2D by index

From: Pantxo
Subject: Re: Coloring grid spaces in a 2D by index
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 14:49:49 -0500 (CDT)

BGreen wrote
> imshow would be good if I could control the axes. I definitely need to
> have
> a set of coordinates to go along with the plot, but I didn't see anything
> about that for imshow in the documentation. Since it's meant for image
> processing, I didn't really expect anything, though.
>
> - Brett Green

Hi,

You can control the image "xdata" and "ydata" properties which define the
coordinates of the centers of you corner pixels (see "doc imshow"). If you
pass the whole x/y coordinate vectors you mention then only the first and
last elements will be taken into account. This should not be an issue if
your Bvec and Bbiasvec are regularly spaced.

Pantxo