Re: version 4.4.1 64 bit executable installation file for windows 7

From: Art Bruckheim
Subject: Re: version 4.4.1 64 bit executable installation file for windows 7
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 15:36:58 -0400

Sorry...I thought I did use supply all. So no need for the package rebuild? I ran the bat file(I think) as it just flashed on my screen for a second.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 3:33 PM Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019, 3:32 PM Art Bruckheim <address@hidden> wrote:
this is the list of installed packages...is there more?
ackage Name         | Version | Installation directory

<snip>

No, that's fine. But PLEASE use reply all, stop replying to just me directly.

--
Art Bruckheim
703-801-9218