Power function model fit, multiple independent values

From: mismichael
Subject: Power function model fit, multiple independent values
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 09:29:12 -0500 (CDT)

Hi All,

Recently I have approached new challenge that I have difficulties to work
around.
I have number of curves describing material behaviour during plastic forming
and would like to place the data into elegant power law equation.
The material is temperature and strain rate sensitive so I have few curves
for various temperatures and strain rates.
The curves are in form of stress-strain curves.
In language of mathematics:
f(x,y,z)=A*B^x*C^y*D^z.
I have number of curves describing f(x) for variation of y and variation of
z.

Everything I have tried up till now is regarding linear functions or single
independent variable.
Can you assist me in writing the code finding y and z?
Thank you