Re: Genetic algorithm pakage

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Genetic algorithm pakage
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 23:27:10 +0200

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 1:29 PM Aditya kumar <address@hidden> wrote:
the main program is
% defining our search space
x = linspace(0,0.6,150);
y = linspace(0,0.6,150);

% creating a 2D mesh
[xx yy] = meshgrid(x,y);

% evaluating the stalagmite function
for i = 1:length(xx)
  for j = 1:length(yy)
    input_vector(1) = xx(i,j);
    input_vector(2) = yy(i,j);
    f(i,j) = stalagmite(input_vector);
  endfor

surfc(xx, yy, f)

shading interp

[inputs, fval] = ga(@stalagmite(input_vector),2)

and the function used is.........................................................

function [output] = stalagmite(input_vector)
  a = input_vector(1);
  b = input_vector(2);

  f1x = (sin(5.1*pi*a+0.5))^6;
  f1y = (sin(5.1*pi*b+0.5))^6;
  f2x = exp(-4*log(2)*(a-0.0667)^2/0.64);
  f2y = exp(-4*log(2)*(b-0.0667)^2/0.64);

  [output] = -[f1x*f2x*f1y*f2y];
endfunction

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 1:40 AM Kai Torben Ohlhus <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM Aditya kumar <address@hidden> wrote:
Sure, I am attaching the program till line 25 and also the function used in program. But I don't think there is a problem with the program as it has nothing to do with the ga package, I have used ga command only in line 25 after successfully running the program.