Re: see chart with sliding bar

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: see chart with sliding bar
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 21:51:47 +0200

>>if I want to use many values to display, is it possible to have a scroll
>>>bar in the graph?
>>
>>I am not sure I understand your question.  Maybe what you need is to
>>zoom in the graph?
>
>Yes...i want that

If you cannot manage to zoom the graph, please describe exactly what is
your operating system, your Octave version and the the exact actions you
have done.

Please answer to all (that is to the list too, not only to me), so that
this discussion can be read by everyone on the mailing list.

Also, please use bottom posting, which is the rule on this list (that
is, please answer under the quoted text, rather than above).

--
IPIN'19 http://ipin2019.isti.cnr.it    Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Mobile: +39.348.8283.107