Re: Innerjoin in Octave

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Innerjoin in Octave
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 22:43:17 -0400

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, 4:12 PM zutboy <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right way to seek help on this topic.

I want to innerjoin two tables in Octave.
In Matlab I know it's fairly easy to do this:
A = table([10;22;2;3;7],[5;4;9;6;1],[10;3;8;8;4])
B = table([6;1;1;6;8],[2;3;4;5;6])
[C,ia,ib] = innerjoin(A,B,'LeftKeys',1,'RightKeys',2)

How does one do this in Octave?
I am new to loops, so if you could help me it would be much appreciated.

Just to confirm, innerjoin was added to MATLAB in 2013, and I believe its still in the missing functions list. I don't know if the table class has been implemented at all yet. Doing this in octave may be possible, but I'm not sure what the alternative approach would be since I'm not familiar with what inner join is trying to do..