Slider arrows not rendered on OSX

From: Brian Armstrong
Subject: Slider arrows not rendered on OSX
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:46:44 -0700

Hello,

First, thanks for Octave. It's been very useful for me.

I'm trying out uicontrol and I've noticed that sliders seem to be missing arrows on either end on OSX. I know this is a very small nit but I would prefer to have them, and I'm wondering if it's a known issue and if it's fixable.

I have attached an example screenshot of the "demo UI" codebase for reference. Everything looks about how I would expect except the missing arrows.

Cheers
Brian