Re: Is there a command that shows the C-code the interpreter creates?

From: GoSim
Subject: Re: Is there a command that shows the C-code the interpreter creates?
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 16:04:50 -0500 (CDT)

It would be automatic and not done by the user. Presenting the variables is
easy, just remove the suffix. Adding suffixes to every variable with a
counter when it changes type is not a problem, your interpreter has all the
info.
Steps would be:
m-code (by user) -> m-code auto changed to have "static variable types" ->
create runnable code

Also commands like assignin() that directly affect the dynamic objects would
not be supported, but only a few commands not working is acceptable.

Only the compiled data that Bison creates worries me, I have no idea how it
can be used. But assuming they can be put after eachother and the variables
in them can be declared in the beginning with another compiled piece...
that's a runnable program.

You already have variable handling capability and experience. Every variable
is in this compiler an object, with a counter that counts every time it
changes type, the suffix changes with the counter, _0 _1 _2 ...etc. The
types can be kept in a LinkedList (java) or something you are used to in
C++. No you have all the names and types. Variables are static in their
type.
The solution is there.