Re: Is there a command that shows the C-code the interpreter creates?

From: GoSim
Subject: Re: Is there a command that shows the C-code the interpreter creates?
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 18:00:18 -0500 (CDT)

Do you have access to the compiled structures that Bison creates?

If yes, then changing the name of the variables in the m-file (instead of
the c-file that doesn't exist) by adding a suffix everytime the type changes
should be sufficient. Put the structures after eachother and that's the
compiled code. Without loops there is no performance difference, but with
loops if it is not needed to run the parser more than once for every line it
could be a big difference.

I need to know how you detect if it is a string, int, imaginary number etc.

If I create a program that changes the m-code according to my idea will you
take care of the Bison thing and put its compiled structures after eachother
and run it?
In the future though, busy atm.