Re: Is there a command that shows the C-code the interpreter creates?

From: GoSim
Subject: Re: Is there a command that shows the C-code the interpreter creates?
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:49:53 -0500 (CDT)

No, I want the readable code, not compiled code.

Here is a Bison tutorial:
http://alumni.cs.ucr.edu/~lgao/teaching/bison.html

Steps to use Bison:

Write a lexical analyzer to process input and pass tokens to the parser
(calc.lex).
Write the grammar specification for bison (calc.y), including grammar rules,
yyparse() and yyerror().
Run Bison on the grammar to produce the parser. (Makefile)
*Compile the code output by Bison, as well as any other source files.*
Link the object files to produce the finished product.

I want the bold marked line, "code output by Bison". Is this doable?