Problems saving figures with Subplot(2,2)

From: Gabino
Subject: Problems saving figures with Subplot(2,2)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 14:57:37 -0500 (CDT)

Hi -

I haven't had any problems using Subplot(2,1) but with four images
(Subplot(2,2)), texts, font sizes are in disarray. Please see a sample
figure below: showing the way it looks on the screen and the saved version.

I am currently using Octave version 5.1 on Windows 8 [at home] and Windows
10 [office]. I've tried changing graphic toolkits from fltk, gnuplot, and qt
without a different result.

Thanks for comments,
Gabriel

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373303/1_fig3_screen.jpg>