Re: Calling a function available in .oct file from .m file

From: vivek
Subject: Re: Calling a function available in .oct file from .m file
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 02:02:57 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the response. I have resolved this issue. Root cause was some of
the dependency libraries were not properly built.

I am facing a different issue now. When I manually execute "genobsplot_all(
argv )" from octave terminal, it perfectly works fine but i am getting below
error while executing "genplots " octave script from bash shell which in
turn calls "genobsplot_all( argv )".

error: octave_base_value::array_value(): wrong type argument 'cell'
error: called from
    genobsplot_all at line 21 column 7

Line 21 is "evs = tmgetevents(aFilename); " in genobsplot_all.m where
tmgetevents is an octave function from .oct file.